Friday, February 18, 2011

First Post: A Few Announcements

What's up world?

It's been awhile since I've released a new shirt, but trust me, the new designs are coming along great. I have to make sure we only deliver the freshest and most exclusive shirts for the fans! All the support over the last year has meant so much to me! My plan is to finish learning how to print with the new machine and then I'll be coming out with roughly 2 designs for girls and guys, a bunch of different colors, and a few different types of shirts. Also, really pushing for a photoshoot for the new spring line too. I have a couple models and photographers in mind, but we'll see how it all pans out.

You will be able to stay up to date on everything from Far From Average Clothing and some of my side projects with this page better than on the Facebook or Myspace page because this is a little more free-spirited and creative.

I plan on blogging on business, fashion, music, art, and everything in between!

Feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts, the brand is all about the fans. BE ABOUT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment