Sunday, April 3, 2011

Eminem Painting

I saw some of the work that Brittney Palmer (former WEC and now current UFC ring girl) posts on her website via Twitter and I was really interested in trying to do something similar. She has done black and white paintings of Hendrix, Marley, and James Dean and I thought they looked pretty sick and not too terribly complicated. (Her Hendrix painting left)

Naturally I went online to see if there were any videos of people doing similar works and ran across the guy below, he has some pretty sick work check him out.






I wanted to create a piece based off of one of my favorite artists so I chose Eminem, I plan on doing a painting of Mike Tyson next. Featured below are some pictures of me in the process of creating the Eminem painting.

The sketch before I got started
Finished!


 Take a look at the video to go along with the painting. The song is by AWOLNATION.

Spray paint graffiti
Drake -Thank Me Later

 Here are some other pieces I have completed in the past. Materials range from spray paint to ink.
Fiery Siren mimic

No comments:

Post a Comment